Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Content Server, DesktopIntegrationSuite 2013_12_30 (rev 12691) 184.108.40.206, and Desktop Client Version: 11.6.128, and folders_g,
Using the Explorer Integration and trying to do a bulk checkin of four items, when choosing the metadata for the Title metadata field, checking the "apply to remaining items' checkbox, and clicking finish, the first item gets the assigned title, but the remaining items get their default title.
It is expected that when doing a bulk checkin using the Explorer Integration, that when the option "apply to remaining items' is selected and metadata is chosen, that all items receive the chosen metadata and not just the first item.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using the Explorer integration browse to a content server
2. Drag and drop desired files into the content server (ensure that prompt for metadata is checked)
3. On the Assign info form, type in the desired title
4. Click the 'apply to remaining items' checkbox
5. Click finish
6. See that only the first item received the title entered.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the same title for all of the files as desired
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms