Last updated on JULY 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add a new flex family member into an Asset Association (named association) that is configured to accept ANY Child Asset type.
1. Use FirstSiteII site and Content flex family.
2. Create an asset association - SupportAssoc (Exists, multivalue, some Content Definition, any child asset type) - for Content_C asset type.
3. Add branches to the Content flex family so it becomes:
- ContentSupport_PD (new)
- ContentSupport_FD (new)
- ContentSupport_P (new)
- ContentSupport_C (new)
4. Create a ContentSupport_FD (no attr, pd, or filter selected), and create a ContentSupport_C using this ContentSupport_FD created.
5. Try creating a Content_C asset; in the SupportAssoc asset association try to add the ContentSupport_C asset, got the following error:
The selection of type (ContentSupport_C) is invalid.
Next to SupportAssoc the tooltip shows:
New branches (_PD, _P, _CD, and _C) are added into an existing flex family.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms