Newly added flex family members are not allowed to be added into Asset Association that is configured to accept ANY Child asset types
Last updated on MARCH 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add a new flex family member into an Asset Association (named association) that is configured to accept ANY Child Asset type.
1. Use FirstSiteII site and Content flex family.
2. Create an asset association - SupportAssoc (Exists, multivalue, some Content Definition, any child asset type) - for Content_C asset type.
3. Add branches to the Content flex family so it becomes:
- ContentSupport_PD (new)
- ContentSupport_FD (new)
- ContentSupport_P (new)
- ContentSupport_C (new)
4. Create a ContentSupport_FD (no attr, pd, or filter selected), and create a ContentSupport_C using this ContentSupport_FD created.
5. Try creating a Content_C asset; in the SupportAssoc asset association try to add the ContentSupport_C asset, got the following error:
The selection of type (ContentSupport_C) is invalid.
Next to SupportAssoc the tooltip shows:
New branches (_PD, _P, _CD, and _C) are added into an existing flex family.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms