WebCenter Portal Document Details Can Appear To Show Inconsistent "last modification" Information
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 184.108.40.206.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In WebCenter Portal (WCP), the document detail screen shows incorrect last modified time and modifier.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Login to WCP as user weblogic and upload a document called test2.doc to Portal.
- Upload a few new versions of test2.doc from Portal.
- Login as user testuser1 and upload a few new version of test2.doc from Portal.
- View the document test2.doc from Portal and WebCenter Content. The last modified time/user are all correct.
- In WebCenter Content, login as weblogic, run the archiver to remove the version 1 from test2.doc (select "Delete revisions after successfully archive").
- Logout and login to WCP again. The last modification time and user of the document has changed to the creation time and user of version 1.
- The document history shows correct information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms