Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.4 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attempting to Select a Document for the Content Presenter Task Flow from a Custom WebCenter Portal Application goes into a Loop with the Message "Fetching Data".
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- Create a custom WebCenter Portal Application.
- Create a connection to UCM.
- Run the application.
- Add a Content Presenter Task Flow to a page.
- Edit the Content Presenter settings.
- In the Content Presenter Configuration dialog, click Select Content or the Content tab.
- On the Content page, expand the Content Source list, and select Single Content Item.
- Click Browse to locate the content item.
Here you will see the Documents Browse List opens in a PopUp window.
If you try to scroll down to see more documents it will never complete to bring the complete list.
It will go into a Loop displaying the message "Fetching Data".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms