Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HTTP Server - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release Oracle11g to 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When accessing any applications via Oracle HTTP Server (OHS) using mod_wl_ohs for application request routing, users intermittently experience errors:
HTTP-400 Bad Request "The webpage cannot be found" or "Failure of server APACHE bridge".
- The error can occur for multiple different page requests for different back end managed servers.
- There are no errors recorded in the OHS log when the problem occurs.
- The back end managed server access logs show no record of the request being received from OHS.
- If mod_wl_ohs debug logging is enabled errors similar to the following will be observed in the plugin debug log file (for example weblogic.log)
Error 30 in opening temp request body file '/tmp/_wl_proxy/_post_10961_0'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms