Tuxedo Workstation Client is Disconnected with WSNAT_CAT:1372 and GP_CAT:1212 error
(Doc ID 1934810.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem only occurs if the Tuxedo server is running Tuxedo 12.1 with rolling patch 016 or later. No rolling patch, or RP 003 works fine.The issue is Verified with below test case:
Use Server:Tuxedo12cR1 64bit , client Tuxedo11gR1 32bit, couldn't reproduce with 12cR1 client.
1) modify setenv and ubb for your environment.
2) copy RM file to $TUXDIR/udataobj/RM
3) mk (build tms and applications)
4) tmboot -y
5) setup client with Tuxedo11gR1 (buildclient -w and set WSNADDR)
6) run client (./simpcl aaaaaaa) it will loop to call TOUPPER
7) run ./clt on server side(it is native client)
8) wait for a while (should be within 10 minutes)
/WS client gets TPESYSTEM and following ULOG:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document