Tuxedo Workstation Client is Disconnected with WSNAT_CAT:1372 and GP_CAT:1212 error
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Tuxedo - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This problem only occurs if the Tuxedo server is running Tuxedo 12.1 with rolling patch 016 or later. No rolling patch, or RP 003 works fine.The issue is Verified with below test case:
Use Server:Tuxedo12cR1 64bit , client Tuxedo11gR1 32bit, couldn't reproduce with 12cR1 client.
1) modify setenv and ubb for your environment.
2) copy RM file to $TUXDIR/udataobj/RM
3) mk (build tms and applications)
4) tmboot -y
5) setup client with Tuxedo11gR1 (buildclient -w and set WSNADDR)
6) run client (./simpcl aaaaaaa) it will loop to call TOUPPER
7) run ./clt on server side(it is native client)
8) wait for a while (should be within 10 minutes)
/WS client gets TPESYSTEM and following ULOG:
115455.holden!WSH.27732.2753468160.0: WSNAT_CAT:1372: ERROR: Received message with invalid size -564992570
115455.holden!WSH.27732.2753468160.0: GP_CAT:1212: ERROR: Could not expand multiple messages
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms