OAM Generates Anonymous Session For Protected Resources, When DCC Login Is Used
(Doc ID 1937516.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM is setting anonymous session for authenticated user with DCC. Following is the test case:
- Protect a simple page on DCC webgate with anonymous scheme. For example: /public/index.html
- Protect a print header page (/print-env) on the same DCC webgate with ldap scheme
- Access public page (anonymous) , so anonymous cookie is generated
- On same browser, navigate to /print-env which is ldapscheme protected
- Post login, you can see that OAM generates anonymous user for OAM_REMOTE_USER header
You are using 220.127.116.11 DCC login. Setup works fine with ECC login
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document