After Opening A Link From A Page In Preview Mode, The "Loading" Message Lingers.
(Doc ID 1937617.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a link from an asset in preview mode, the "loading" message is shown on the frame all the time (does not go away) if Linking Target is "not set" (this is default), "frame" (without a name set) or "Same window _self".
* If Linking Target is "popup window", "frame" (with a name set), "New window_blank", "Topmost window_top" or "Parent Window _parent", the persistent "loading" message won't be shown.
*If switch to another tab then go back to see the preview, or hit refresh, the "loading" message will disappear.
Issue only presents if the specified URL is an internal URL.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select Contributor-->Content-->New-->Article to create "article01",
2. switch to Form mode, click body part, input "link to hello CS", then click the link icon.
3. On the "Link" pop-up window,
input URL (e.g hostname.oracle.com:8001/cs/HelloCS)on "Link Info" tab;
switch to "Target" tab, select "Same window _self", then click "OK";
4. Click save button to save the article;
5. Click Preview button(or click View--Preview); click the link you just added,then you'll find that the "loading" is shown on the screen all the time.
The "loading" message will dispear after loading has been finished.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document