After Opening A Link From A Page In Preview Mode, The "Loading" Message Lingers.
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When opening a link from an asset in preview mode, the "loading" message is shown on the frame all the time (does not go away) if Linking Target is "not set" (this is default), "frame" (without a name set) or "Same window _self".
* If Linking Target is "popup window", "frame" (with a name set), "New window_blank", "Topmost window_top" or "Parent Window _parent", the persistent "loading" message won't be shown.
*If switch to another tab then go back to see the preview, or hit refresh, the "loading" message will disappear.
Issue only presents if the specified URL is an internal URL.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Select Contributor-->Content-->New-->Article to create "article01",
2. switch to Form mode, click body part, input "link to hello CS", then click the link icon.
3. On the "Link" pop-up window,
input URL (e.g hostname.oracle.com:8001/cs/HelloCS)on "Link Info" tab;
switch to "Target" tab, select "Same window _self", then click "OK";
4. Click save button to save the article;
5. Click Preview button(or click View--Preview); click the link you just added,then you'll find that the "loading" is shown on the screen all the time.
The "loading" message will dispear after loading has been finished.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms