Problem Navigation After F5 Refresh In Internet Explorer In Webcenter Portal In Swedish
(Doc ID 1941633.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using Internet Explorer v9.0 Browser without English installed as a language, page navigation is reset after clicking F5 (REFRESH).
Steps to reproduce
1. Use an IE browser with English not installed
2. Go to a page with some navigation and choose to navigate to a different tab/menu option
3. Click REFRESH in browser
4. You are taken back to the first tab (Menu is reset)
5. Add English to list of languages in browser
6. Repeat steps 2-3
7. Menu is displayed correctly
8. Remove English - still works fine
9. Reset Internet Explorer using RESET button in browser options - Problem returns
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document