Tree Applet Does Not Refresh Automatically When Creating New Asset
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 7.6.2 to 7.6.2 [Release FatWire]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sites 7.6 patch 2 Advanced UI tree does not automatically refresh when editing/creating content.
1. Log into 7.6 Advanced UI as fwadmin, site FirstSiteII
2. On the Admin tree click Content, and expand FSIIArticles
3. On the menu create a new Content asset, enter any required values. Select FSII Articles as the content parent
4. Click save, asset is saved. Admin tree does not refresh
5. Right click FSIIArticles on the tree, select Refresh. Now the tree refreshes showing newly created content.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms