All Endpoints Not Displayed on SOA Healthcare Integration Console System Dashboard
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, Health Care FastPath
You are running a SOA cluster.
After logging on to the Healthcare Integration Console, all endpoints are not displayed on the System Dashboard as expected.
They all should be displayed like they are on the All Endpoints page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to Healthcare Integration Console.
2. Go to Dashboards -> System Dashboard.
3. Click the drop-down menu in the top right corner and select All Endpoints.
4. Count the number of endpoints on the page.
5. Go back to the System Dashboard and check the number of endpoints. If you do not see a discrepancy in the number of endpoints displayed between the System Dashboard and All Endpoints pages, log off and back on again. You can even manipulate the vertical slide bar on the System Dashboard to see the list of endpoints decrease in number.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms