Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile and Social - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Access Manager Mobile and Social (OAMMS) Sign In With Local Account is authenticating using the WebLogic Embedded LDAP / System Identity Store instead of the IDS Profile configured for the OAMMS Service Provider.
Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer's Guide for Oracle Access Management 11g Release 2 (18.104.22.168.0) for All Platforms
11 Developing Applications Using the Social Identity Client SDK
Steps to reproduce
1) Install OAM and enable Mobile and Social.
2) Create an “IDS Profile” that connects to the required user store e.g. OUD
3) Create and configure an OAMMS Service Provider to use the new IDS Profile.
5) Protect an application with OAMMS and try to use Local Login option to login as any user in the IDS Profile store (e.g. OUD user).
6) Authentication fails and the following message is shown in the OAM log:
7) Try Local Login with any user from the System Store / UserIdentityStore1 and login is successful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms