Interactive Report Link Gives ORA-01403: NO DATA FOUND After Upgrading to 4.2.4 or 4.2.5
Last updated on MAY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (formerly HTML DB) - Version 4.2 to 4.2.5 [Release 4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading APEX from 4.0.2 to 4.2.4 the followig error occurs while accessing the APEX application you may get the following errors.
And this issue experiencing while accessing or navigating the pages.
- APEX shows as valid in the DBA_REGISTRY
- The page can be accessed individually, but cannot be accessed when called from another page.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create Application with Interactive Report (IR) with following query:
select * from emp
2. Create a blank page with page ID 3
3. Edit ENAME column in IR region created in #1
4. Define the following link:
Link Text: #ENAME#
Target: Page 3
Item Name: IR_DEPTNO
Item Value: 10
5. Run IR report page
6. Click ENAME column link
7. ORA-01403: no data found displays
Upgraded from 4.0.2 to 4.2.4 / 4.2.5.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms