MFT 12c - Artifact Search Not Working as Expected in MFT Console
Last updated on MAY 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Managed File Transfer - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Artifacts search is occurring only on the Name field in the MFT Console.
It is expected that search should be done against the Description field as well.
1) Log on to the Manage File Transfer Console:
6) Click Create.
7) Click Artifacts tab.
8) Using Search criteria "All, Contains, Case Sensitve Unchecked", search for "Dev Ftp".
9) Message "No data to display" is returned.
10) Using the same Search criteria, search for "DEV_FTP".
11) Expected results are returned because the search string is found in the Name field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms