When Displaying Videos in a Custom WebCenter Portal Application Inside a Moveable Box, if You Collapse and Restore the Box, the Video Disappears
(Doc ID 1955250.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.5 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When displaying videos in a custom WebCenter Portal application inside a moveable box, if you collapse and restore the box, the video disappears.
On the initial load of the portal page the video is displayed on the area with no issues.
When collapsing the moveable box and restoring, the video is missing from the area until the page is refreshed.
Expect to see the video after collapse/restore of the moveable box.
Steps To Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in a CUs:
- Add a moveable box to a page.
- While in edit mode Drag a Content Presenter Component into the Moveable box.
- Click the small wrench to edit the Content Presenter Component.
- Set the Content Presenter to display an XM file referencing a URL to a page with the video files.
- When the page paints click the Dropdown Arrow in the Moveable box to collapse the video.
- Click again the Dropdown Arrow to restore the video.
You will see the video is now missing.
- Click the browser Refresh.
This time the video will display.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document