SOA 11g - AQ Adapter Not Creating Instances for Payload Validation Errors Like B2B-51507 and B2B-51512
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2015
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a BPEL and B2B integration, AQ Adapter is not creating instances for payload validation errors like B2B-51507, B2B-51512. However, instances are properly created for document protocol errors like B2B-50083.
This only happens in SOA 22.214.171.124 version. The same test in SOA 126.96.36.199.0 works fine where the BPEL instances are created properly for both type of errors.
1) A BPEL Process is designed that uses AQ adapter to poll IP_IN_Queue as "b2berroruser" consumer with xsd: ipException.xsd
2) A message that causes Document Protocol errors is dropped in which B2B Engine picks up using configured file listening channel and the BPEL instance created is also seen in EM
3) A message that causes Payload validation errors is now dropped and b2b engine picks it up, but the BPEL faults with following error. The same message goes through fine in 188.8.131.52 where the BPEL process doesn't fault, but the validation error is nicely wrapped in Error tag and the BPEL instance does get created.
1) Service is creating instance for Document Protocol errors like B2B-50083 (which has all information like B2BMessage, Correlation id, errorCode, error text and Error description)
2) Service is NOT creating instance for Payload Validation errors B2B-51507, but the message is consumed from IP_IN_Queue
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms