FRM-93618, FRM-93656, FRM-91299, FRM-93614 Using Internet Explorer with Load Balancer
(Doc ID 1961872.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Forms - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. High availability installation of 184.108.40.206 with OAM/webgate and two different Load Balancers and a Load Balancer in front of OHS/webgate and a Load Balancer in front of OHS serving the Forms Managed Servers.
2. A J2EE application is run and then Forms is run. This causes an immediate FRM-93618 error when using Internet Explorer. The formsapp-diagnostic.log shows:
2. All works perfectly if the Load Balancers are bypassed.
3. All works perfectly with the Load Balancers included if Chrome or Firefox are used.
4. All works perfectly with the Load Balancers included for all browsers - including Internet Explorer - if the J2EE application is not run from the browser before running Forms.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document