Entitlement is Not Shown When "Selected Entitlement Only option" is Selected in Certification of Type User
(Doc ID 1962328.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When "Selected Entitlement Only option" in Content selection is selected while creating a certification definition of type User, the entitlement is not shown in certifications to certify/revoke in DashBoard.
1. Log into identity as oim system admin user.
2. Create a org TestOrg1 and then user User1 in TestOrg1 Org
3. Create another org say "TestOrg" and create a User in TestOrg say "TestUser"
with Manager as "User1"
4. Provision EBS Appinstance "TestOrg1 Purchasing Disp" to user "TestUser"
5. Also provision a EBS Entl "Test_Responsibility" to user "TestUser"
6. log into sysadmin as oim system admin user.
7. Go to Certification Definitions > Create
8. i) General Details:
* Name : UserRTM
* Type : User
ii) Base Selection:
*Only Users from Org "TestOrg"
* users with all risk levels
iii) Content Selection:
* uncheck "Include users with no accounts"
* Under Roles select "None"
* Under AppInsts select "All Application Instances"
* Under Entilements select "Selected Entitlements Only" and
iv) Configuration : All default values
v) Reviewers : User Manager
9. Save the certification and choose to run scheduler
10. Log into identity as User1 the manager
11. Open DashBoard and Open the Certification "UserRTM"
12. It will display one user "TestUser" , select and open
Expected: It should display both AppInstance (TestOrg1 purchasing Disp)and Entitlement(Test_Responsibility)
Actual: It is only displaying AppInstance (TestOrg1 purchasing Disp)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document