Entitlement is Not Shown When "Selected Entitlement Only option" is Selected in Certification of Type User
Last updated on JULY 09, 2017
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When "Selected Entitlement Only option" in Content selection is selected while creating a certification definition of type User, the entitlement is not shown in certifications to certify/revoke in DashBoard.
1. Log into identity as xelsysadm
2. Create a org Vision and then user AARORA in Vision Org
3. create another org say "LRGOrg" and create a User in LRGOrg say "LRGUser"
with Manager as "AARORA"
4. Provision EBS Appinstance "Vision Purchasing Disp" to user "LRGUser"
5. Also provision a EBS Entl "CSAA_Responsibilty" to user "LRGUser"
6. log into sysadmin as xelsysadm
7. Go to Certification Definitions > Create
8. i) General Details:
* Name : UserRTM
* Type : User
ii) Base Selection:
*Only Users from Org "LRGOrg"
* users with all risk levels
iii) Content Selection:
* uncheck "Include users with no accounts"
* Under Roles select "None"
* Under AppInsts select "All Application Instances"
* Under Entilements select "Selected Entitlements Only" and
iv) Configuration : All default values
v) Reviewers : User MAnager
9. Save the certification and choose to run scheduler
10. log into identity as AARORA the manager
11. Open DashBoad and Open the Certification "UserRTM"
12. It will display one user "LRGUser" , select and open
Expected: It should display both AppInstance (Vision purchasing Disp)and Entitlement(CSAA_Responsibiliy)
Actual: It is only displaying AppInstance (Vision purchasing Disp)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms