Last updated on JANUARY 21, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Business Process Management Suite - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Parametric roles do not correctly evaluate Role or Group based grants as a condition.
Example replication steps:
2. Create two users in the weblogic embedded ldap. paraUser1 and paraUser2
3. Modify paraUser1 and paraUser2 to have a displayName property of: paraValue1
4. Deploy the attached project.
5. Assign paraUser1 to the role: TestParametricProject.ParaRole
6. Test the project through em. The service takes two arguments. Set them as follows:
7. Launch the audit trail and click on the human task. It will show the task was assigned to both users despite paraUser2 not being assigned to the role TestParametricProject.ParaRole, which is a condition of the parametricRole
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms