Server Creates 2 Sessions for ids that login using Mobile and Social SDK
(Doc ID 1964748.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile and Social - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SDK initiated logins create two sessions but only one of the two sessions is removed during logout.
Steps to reproduce
1. In OAM Console Session Management search page, search for sessions for the test user. If any exist, remove them.
2. Start the Android emulator and client application
3. Login ”user.1” from client app
4. Login Success, client app displays “user.1”
5. Go back to OAM Console Session Management search page and search for ”user.1”. Two users sessions are returned. One has no Client IP value.
6. Logout from client app, search again in OAM Console: one session has been removed but the one without any Client IP value remains.
Goal: to ensure that all sessions created by the OAMMS SDK are cleared on logout.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!