WCCREC Report from "Full Results" Does Not List All Items From "Disposition folder and content list" page.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content: Records - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The reports feature under Full Results for "Disposition folder and content list", is not listing the entire results set. Instead, it just lists what is
displayed. The following are steps to recreate the issue.
- Navigate to Records->Approvals->pending dispositions
- Next to a selected CategoryID, navigate to Actions-> List disposition content and folders
- It should lists all the associated items in disposition
- Then Go to Create Reports ->Full Results->Disposition Folder and content List
- It creates an Excel report which only contains the first page of results and not the entire result set as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms