Exchange Provisioning Failed due to Stuck JMS Threads
(Doc ID 1967536.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During AD and Exchange user provisioning, while processing user data fed from HR system, the following results were observed:
* OIM identity created for 83 accounts
* Access Policy role assigned for all 83 accounts by Post Create Event handler (AD, Exchange and LDAP target resources are attached with access policy)
* Run the Evaluate Access Policy Scheduled job
* For 80 users all targets (AD, Exchange and LDAP) provisioned successfully
* For 1 user none of the targets were provisioned.
- Verified in the user_provisioning_attr table that value "1" set for column "eval_policy_in_progess"
* For 2 users LDAP account was provisioned successfully, AD was "In Progress" Status and Exchange was in "Waiting" status
On analyzing further, it was found that there were 17 pending messages in "dist_oimKernelQueue_auto" queue in one of the OIM Server.
The thread dump of this affected OIM server have 3 stuck threads and all these threads were executing AD and Exchange related provisioning operations.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!