OBIEE 11g - Cannot Login to Analytics Using LDAP over SSL, Getting Error "Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect"
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2017
Applies to:Business Intelligence Server Enterprise Edition - Version 220.127.116.11.141014 and later
Oracle Virtual Directory - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- You have configured LDAP over SSL in the weblogic console
- You cannot login with any LDAP user nor with any default authenticator user to /analytics
- After entering the user and password you get an invalid user/pwd message
- The same LDAP user can login to /console with the Global adminrole, and so can the weblogic user
- In the bifoundation domain log at startup you can see the following error:
Cannot create SSL socket factory.
oracle.ods.virtualization.engine.util.DirectoryException: Unable to initialize KeyManagers
Caused By: java.io.IOException: Keystore was tampered with, or password was incorrect
Caused By: java.security.UnrecoverableKeyException: Password verification failed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms