Access To Application Links After Successful OAM SSO Login Using Custom Login Page Causes Redirect For OAM SSO Login Again
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A custom login page has been implemented in Oracle Access Manager (OAM) 11g.
After successful authentication using the custom login page, access to a link on the site homepage is not successful - the user is redirected for OAM login again.
1. Access the application public home page and clicks Login.
2. Application functionality generates an automatic redirect to a different intermediate page, which is protected by OAM.
3. OAM redirects the user to the custom login page.
4. User submits valid credentials.
5. OAM authenticates user and redirects back to the intermediate protected page.
6. The intermediate protected page does post login application-specific processing and then redirects back to the application home page (public). Since the user is now authenticated, additional protected links are displayed.
7. User clicks on any protected application page link.
8. The default OAM SSO login page is displayed.
1. Access the protected application links without using the application Login link.
2. OAM redirects user to the default OAM SSO login page.
3. User submits credentials.
4. OAM authenticates user and redirects back to the protected application page.
5. Access to any other protected application links is successful.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms