Oracle Identity Federation (OIF 188.8.131.52.0) - Users Unable to Authenticate, Federation Response is Sending with Two "\\"
(Doc ID 1987479.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Identity Federation (OIF 220.127.116.11.0) Users Unable to Authenticate, Federation Response is Sending with Two "\\"
- When user has multiple values in an attribute with comma (,) separated delimiter federation response is sending with two "\\," values and that is causing the issue to our application which cannot read "\"
- Oracle Access Manager 11gR2PS2 (OAM 18.104.22.168) is implemented by the customer as Identity Provider (IdP).
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF 22.214.171.124.0) has been configured to send attributes in Assertions to SPs.
Steps to reproduce
1. Perform IdP or SP initiated SSO with OAM IdP.
2. When prompted for IdP login, login with userid having multiple values for attributes sent with the assertion e.g. givenname.
3. SP generates error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document