Oracle Identity Federation (OIF 18.104.22.168.0) - Users Unable to Authenticate, Federation Response is Sending with Two "\\"
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Identity Federation (OIF 126.96.36.199.0) Users Unable to Authenticate, Federation Response is Sending with Two "\\"
- When user has multiple values in an attribute with comma (,) separated delimiter federation response is sending with two "\\," values and that is causing the issue to our application which cannot read "\"
- Oracle Access Manager 11gR2PS2 (OAM 188.8.131.52) is implemented by the customer as Identity Provider (IdP).
- Oracle Identity Federation (OIF 184.108.40.206.0) has been configured to send attributes in Assertions to SPs.
Steps to reproduce
1. Perform IdP or SP initiated SSO with OAM IdP.
2. When prompted for IdP login, login with userid having multiple values for attributes sent with the assertion e.g. givenname.
3. SP generates error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms