"oracle.security.am.asdk.AccessException: user is not logged in" Error in OAM-Integrated Sites When Using com.fatwire.wem.sso.SSOSession.getMultiTicket()
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to obtain a ticket using API for OAM-integrated Sites instance.
- e.g. using com.fatwire.wem.sso.SSOSession.getMultiTicket() to get a multiticket from an OAM-integrated Sites instance.
Attempts to do so result in the following exception:
This issue can manifest itself in several ways, including the following:
1) Unable to install Community Gadgets with OAM-integrated Sites instance.
- The above exception is seen in the CG logs when deploying the Production application.
2) Unable to use CSDT with OAM-integrated Sites instance.
- The above exception is seen in Eclipse error console after connecting to the Sites instance.
3) Unable to run a standalone java REST application to connect to an OAM-integrated
ssoSession = SSO.getSSOSession("SSOConfig.xml");
multiticket = ssoSession.getMultiTicket("fwadmin", "xceladmin");
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms