Document Taskflow: Metadata Edit Links Disappear When A Version Of A Document Is Selected
(Doc ID 1991577.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.7 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A problem is seen in an 220.127.116.11.x WebCenter Portal installation, when looking at document versions when Framework Folders is enabled.
The edit link is missing when a particular version of the document is selected.
- Go to Document Explorer
- Click on any document (which allows edit of metadata eg .png or .txt or .html but NOT .doc or .docx)
- Click on Info - Edit link is seen
- Click on History
- Click on Info - Edit link is visible
- Click on History and select Version1
- Click on Info - Edit link is NOT visible
There is no simple way to return to the main document.
Clicking on back requires a re-selection of the path to get to the document.
The same issue does not reproduce if Framework Folders is NOT enabled. The Edit links is always visible.
Framework Folders is enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document