Importing A Workspace Throws PLS-00201: Identifier 'WWV_FLOW_API#CREATE_RT$CLIENTS' Must Be Declared
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Application Express (formerly HTML DB) - Version 4.2.6.00.03 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On APEX 4.2.6.00.03 internal Administration Page (GUI- Graphic User Interface)
When attempting to import a workspace
the following error occurs.
PLS-00201: identifier 'WWV_FLOW_API#CREATE_RT$CLIENTS' must be declared
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as ADMIN in the Internal Workspace.
2. Go to Manage Workspaces -> Import Workspace
3. Browse to select the Import File and click Next.
4. Click Install at the 'File Imported' screen.
5. Re-use existing Schema -> Yes, Schema Name and click Next.
6. Click the check-box to proceed with the installation and click Next on the Schema Assignment Status window.
7. Click Install Workspace button on the Install Workspace window.
8. Next screen shows this error.
Moving Apex Workspace to another environment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms