Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Login to OAM Console Fails after Entering username/password:System error. Please re-try your action.
- Worked prior to <Patch:19730928> - ORACLE ACCESS MANAGER BUNDLE PATCH 220.127.116.11.7, being applied
- If no OAM server is running OAM console login works
- Same error whether valid username/pwd, or valid username/invalid pwd, or invalid usnername and pwd
- Issue has also been reproted for:
OAM 18.104.22.168 BP08
OAM 22.214.171.124 BP05
Steps to reproduce...
1. Open a new browser session and call the following URL:
2. Redirect you to an OAM login page (IAMSuiteAgent)
3. Enter username/password.and the following error is returned:
- Errors similar to the following appear in the OAM server diagnostic log:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms