Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Adaptive Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Information we are looking for is :
1. What all kinds of updation of IP details could be expected as part of neustar load on IP2locaiton data .
2. What would be anticipated testing approaches we can take considering from the user data change perspective ?
3. Also we are planning to use Degree Of Parallelism (DOP)at DB end during neustar load for accelerating the load job . So is this approach of DOP - recommended by OAAM ? Also is there any changes required at OAAM application end to use this DOP approach.
4. During Neustar load with DOP enabled - would there be any kind of OAAM application impact , ie is there any queries from OAAM application (product) perspective which will make use of DOP in built?
5. Is it feasible to use the delta file ( which contains only the difference in data between the previous neustar file and current neustar file ) to be uploaded through the loader script .
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms