Loading Neustar (Quova) Data in place of Exisitng Ip2Location Geo IP Data
(Doc ID 1994604.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Adaptive Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What all kinds of updation of IP details could be expected as part of neustar load on IP2locaiton data .
2. What would be anticipated testing approaches we can take considering from the user data change perspective ?
3. Also we are planning to use Degree Of Parallelism (DOP) at DB end during neustar load for accelerating the load job. So is this approach of DOP - recommended by OAAM ? Also is there any changes required at OAAM application end to use this DOP approach.
4. During Neustar load with DOP enabled - would there be any kind of OAAM application impact , ie is there any queries from OAAM application (product) perspective which will make use of DOP in built?
5. Is it feasible to use the delta file ( which contains only the difference in data between the previous neustar file and current neustar file ) to be uploaded through the loader script .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document