OUD Proxy : For EUS Configuration - How To Create "Domain Administrators" Or "EUS Config User" Other than Default Directory Manager
(Doc ID 1996363.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Unified Directory - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To answer below queries related to EUS setup with OUD. This is not officially documented but has been validated by Development.
+. Have deployed OUD 11gR2 Proxy - Proxying to multiple AD domains and currently using the "CN=<DS_ADMIN>" to configure EUS -
1) Is it possible to have a lesser privileged user to create EUS configurations as well as the same user as "Domain administrators" ?
2) Would using user other than "CN=<DS_ADMIN>" to configure EUS impact replication in any way?
3) Would we need to create same user to other replicated server or user creation will be replicated as well?
4. Is password-reset is the only privilege would this user need? With this privilege - would this user be able to :-
4.1) Use netca and dbca to register database to OUD.
4.2) Using eusm/OEM to configure EUS.
4.3) Read EUS contents using LDAP brower.
5. Also whether the above is tested solution.?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document