Last updated on MAY 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Unified Directory - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To answer below queries related to EUS setup with OUD. This is not officially documented but has been validated by Development.
+. Have deployed OUD 11gR2 Proxy - Proxying to multiple AD domains.
Currently we can use "CN=Directory Manager" to configure EUS -
1) Is it possible to have a lesser privileged user to create EUS configurations as well as the same user as "Domain administrators" ?
2) Would using user other than "CN=Directory Manager" to configure EUS impact replication in any way?
3) Would we need to create same user to other replicated server or user creation will be replicated as well?
4. Is password-reset is the only privilege would this user need? With this privilege - would this user be able to :-
4.1) Use netca and dbca to register database to OUD.
4.2) Using eusm/OEM to configure EUS.
4.3) Read EUS contents using LDAP brower.
5. Also whether the above is tested solution.?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms