In OIA Version 22.214.171.124.5 New Policy Which Added To Role Is Not Created In OIM
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Identity Analytics - Version 126.96.36.199.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In OIA new Policy which added to role is not created in OIM server.
OIA 188.8.131.52.5 is integrated With Oracle Identity Manager 184.108.40.206.0 (on two managed servers) using Preferred Method.
New Policy which added to a new role (or existing role) is not created in OIM after successful approval in OIA
Steps to reproduce our problem:
2. Send the policy to approval.
3. As a Policy Owner approve the policy if required
4. Create a role in OIA with the properties needed but don't forget to assign the policy approved in step 3 to it. (or modify existing role in OIA by assign the policy approved in step 3)
5. Send the role for approval
6. As the role owner approve the role if required.
7. Check the created assets in OIM and verify that only the role is created at this time and no access policy is attached to it.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms