Subscriber Information is Lost When Importing an ODI 10g Project with ODI Studio 18.104.22.168.0
(Doc ID 1998021.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem is seen under the following Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) scenario:
- Export a package which has a journalized data store in ODI Studio Release 10.1.3.6 .
- Import the package in ODI Studio Release 188.8.131.52 .
- In Designer Navigator, open the package.
- Switch to Diagram Tab.
- Select the journalized data store.
- In the Properties, You can confirm the Subscribers information is lost .
e.g The Subscribers is defined as "SUNOPSIS" in ODI Studio Release 10.1.3.6 . however,it is lost in 184.108.40.206.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document