Subscriber Information is Lost When Importing an ODI 10g Project with ODI Studio 22.214.171.124.0
Last updated on JUNE 11, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The problem is seen under the following Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) scenario:
- Export a package which has a journalized data store in ODI Studio Release 10.1.3.6 .
- Import the package in ODI Studio Release 184.108.40.206 .
- In Designer Navigator, open the package.
- Switch to Diagram Tab.
- Select the journalized data store.
- In the Properties, You can confirm the Subscribers information is lost .
e.g The Subscribers is defined as "SUNOPSIS" in ODI Studio Release 10.1.3.6 . however,it is lost in 220.127.116.11.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms