Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User logout events are not logged when DCC is configured.
Steps to replicate the issue
(1) Configure OAM for DB Auditing (Steps on KM doc: :1492681.1)
(2) Setup DCC webgate and protect resources with the DCC webgate (Steps in KM doc: 1904627.1)
(3) Login to the protected resource via DCC webgate.
(4) Logout from the protected resource.
(5) Monitor the 'Logout' event via sql command below You will see that Logout
event is not recorded in the Audit DB even though we have successfully logged
SQL> select iau_eventtype from iau_base where iau_eventtype = 'Logout';
monitor the 'Logout'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms