Error Generated when Attempt to Drag and Drop Contents to Favorites Folders: "Cannot copy the items. You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation."
(Doc ID 2000089.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Drag and drop into a favorites folder fails with error: "Cannot copy the items. You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." Prior to restart of Outlook drag-n-drop of content to favorites folder was working.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1) Go to Outlook and browse folders in WebCenter Content (WCC)
2) Select folder in left pane, right click and select "Show in Favorites"
3) Access folder from Favorites in left pane
4) Drag and drop, email/attachment from Outlook inbox to favorite folder
5) Drag and drop will be successful
6) Close and Restart Outlook
AFTER OUTLOOK RESTART
7) Access the WCC favorite in left pane
8) Drag and drop, email/attachment from Outlook inbox to WCC favorite - Error will generate
Outlook restarted on workstation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document