Tag asset:filterassetsbydate Tag Excludes Assets With Today As Start Date Due to The Use of Milliseconds
(Doc ID 2004428.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2019
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Sites - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 126.96.36.199.0 version, WebCenter Sites
When attempting to use <asset:filterassetsbydate> tag and only date is passed (without time), the following error occurs.
The tag adds the timestamp as 00:00:00.000 and then attempts to filter assets. This filters out assets that have the same date but non-null timestamp.
Sample Test Case
1. In avisports site, create an AVIImage asset with id 1377549321360 , set the startdate to 2015-03-23 00:00:00, and set enddate to 2015-03-30 00:00:00 and save.
2. Check the AVIImage table, and see the startdate value for the asset is 2015-03-23 00:00:00.636.
3. Implement a CSElement named "testAssetFiltering" with the following logic: (assettype and assetid are hardcoded for testing purposes)
4. Create a SiteEntry named "testAssetFiltering" for the CSElement created in step 3.
5. Hit the testAssetFiltering page - http://hostname:port/cs/ContentServer?d=&pagename=testAssetFiltering - and do not see AVIImage:1377549321360 returned.
In futuretense.ini: cs.sitepreview=contentmanagement
This allows the tag to filter assets based on the input date parameter value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document