Certification "Reset Status" Option Removes User Hyperlink In Certification Task Overview
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Certification "Reset Status" option removes user hyperlink in certification task overview
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Generate a new certification process that involves validation any resource/group/entitlement for at least 2 users and is configured to go for approval to the users' manager (all users in the campaign share the same manager). Run the scheduled task to generate the certification tasks.
2. Login as the users' manager, go to Inbox and select the newly generated certification task.
3. Select one of the users and certify his access to all the items (certification progress should show 100% for that particular user). Go back to the summary page.
4. Select the user you've already certified in the result list and click on Actions -> Reset Status.
5. Back on the summary the certification process is indeed reset to 0%, however the hyperlink is removed from the user's "User Login" column value and there is no further way of viewing the certification details for that particular user.
Furthermore, when selecting the other user that is part of the certification task, will show (1 of 1) in the upper right portion of the screen (First or Previous buttons can not be used to access the user for which the certifications status has been reset).
Also have tried re-opening the certification task, logging out and logging back in, but the same issue is still present in the generated certification task.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms