The User Picker Does Not Open For A Second Time When Adding A Proxy
(Doc ID 2004482.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:Identity Manager - Version 188.8.131.52.4 to 184.108.40.206.7 [Release 11g]
Identity Manager - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.1 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding a proxy, the user picker does not refresh to add a second proxy. As a workaround, the user has to close the Add Proxy pop-up and open it again. To reproduce the issue:
1. Log on to the Self Service console as user A.
2. Click on My Information and expand Proxies.
3. Click on Add to add a proxy.
4. Click on the search icon and pick a user.
5. Click Select.
6. Without clicking OK, click on the search icon again as if you had picked the wrong user in step 5. The search box is not displayed a second time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!