Applet Does not Load on Oracle Access Manager 11g Integration with Temenos T24 BrowserWeb
(Doc ID 2004690.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer integrated OAM with app "Temenos T24 BrowserWeb ", core banking software.
After OAM authentication , applet never loads. Sometime it loads but shows multiple application menus.
- Oracle Identity and Access Manager 11g R2 22.214.171.124.0
- Webgate 11g 126.96.36.199.0
- OS: AIX 7.1 x64
- Weblogic 12c 12.1.1
- Temenos T24 BrowserWeb
- Identity: Microsoft Active Directory 2012
- OAM Identity Asserter
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Access Temenos T24 BrowserWeb via OHS/webgate
2. User redirected to OAM for login
3. Login with valid credentials
4.Redirected to Temenos T24 BrowserWeb and applet never loads. Sometime it loads but shows multiple application menus.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document