Unexpected Removal Of Web Service Parameters When Using The ODI 11g OdiInvokeWebService Wizard With The "Use request file" Option
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Data Integrator - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.99 [Release 11gR1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When invoking a Web Service using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) version 11g OdiInvokeWebService wizard using the following process:
- Connect to the remote WSDL file.
- Select the appropriate Port type.
- Go to the >> icon at the far right hand side of the wizard, and click on it.
- Check the Use request file checkbox, and select the appropriate XML file.
- In the central panel, go to the Editor tab and observe the unexpected empty parameters for certain methods.
The issue appears to be related to the unexpected removal of some parameter values by the OdiInvokeWebService wizard.
- When using soapUI to manually invoke the Web Service, no problems occur.
- In version 12.1.3 of ODI this issue is not present.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms