Oracle Unified Directory 11g R2 PS3 released (18.104.22.168)
(Doc ID 2010429.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Unified Directory - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 11g]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Important Note: Upgrade to PS3 (start-ds --upgrade) when static groups in use
If upgrading from previous release, make sure you checked My Oracle Support note Document 2064912.1 before running start-ds --upgrade command.
Oracle Unified Directory 11gR2PS3 Released !
1. OUD 11gR2PS3 new features
Some of the new features provided by this Patch Set:
- New security capabilities:
- Optional password masking in Audit Log
- Support Linux Crypt algorithm to consolidate Linux accounts without password reset
- Password expiration available in a Virtual attribute
- Further simplification:
- Replication Gateway with Sun DSEE 6 for co-existence and easier upgrade
- Key health metric displayed in ODSM console
- Directory Integration Platform replacing Identity Synchronization for Windows
- Virtual Directory to consolidate information from other directories or Oracle Databases with support for:
- Data transformation
- DN renaming
- And ... Always more performance and optimizations:
- Support for very large static groups
- Optimized memory usage so that more entries can fit in memory
2. Where to access to Oracle Unified Directory 11g R2 PS3 download and documentation
2. Download OUD
Product download from OTN or Oracle Software Delivery Cloud (edelivery.oracle.com)
Select Identity & Access Management 11gR2 Downloads
Go to Oracle Unified Directory 11g (188.8.131.52.0)
and download "ofm_oud_generic_184.108.40.206.0_disk1_1of1.zip"
Oracle Software Delivery Cloud:
Select Oracle Fusion Middleware
Oracle Fusion Middleware Identity Management 11gR2 Media Pack
Oracle Unified Directory 11g 220.127.116.11.0
3. OUD R2PS3 Documentation / Certification Matrix
Certification Matrix (Identity & Access Management for IDM 11g R2PS3, encompassing OUD)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document