Oracle Mobile Authenticator Login Fails with "Cannot connect to server"
(Doc ID 2011077.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Mobile and Social - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
OAM Oracle Mobile Authenticator (OMA) login is failing.
- The instructions from the following documentation have been used to configure OMA:
Oracle Fusion Middleware Online Documentation Library, 11g Release 1 (220.127.116.11), Fusion Middleware Administrator's Guide for Oracle Access Management, 19.20.2 Configuring Access Manager for Two-Factor Authentication
- When login through OMA is attempted the error "Cannot connect to server" is displayed.
- When invalid credentials are submitted OMA returns "check username/password".
- When using valid credentials it displays "Cannot connect to server".
- The OAM log shows the following exception:
- When the search with same parameters is executed directly on the LDAP server the user is found.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document