Images Not Showing Properly For OAM Custom Login Page
(Doc ID 2012015.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 184.108.40.206.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Authentication Login works, but the images are missing from Login Form.
- Login form is deployed as CustomWar on OAM Server.
- URL http://abc.com:port/Login/LoginForm.jsp.
- It loads images when accessed directly.
- They are not loaded when called as Login Form by OAM.
- When Login form shows up, images are called with URL http://abc.com:port/oam/server/images/image.gif
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document