Images Not Showing Properly For Oracle Access Manager 11g R2PS2 (OAM 220.127.116.11) Custom Login Page
(Doc ID 2012015.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 18.104.22.168.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle is not responsible for instructions/information from 3rd party sites that may be contained in this KM note.
Custom Authentication Login works, but the images are missing from Login Form.
- Login form is deployed as CustomWar on OAM Server.
- URL http://<OAM_FQ_HOSTNAME>:<OAM_PORT>/Login/LoginForm.jsp.
- It loads images when accessed directly.
- They are not loaded when called as Login Form by OAM.
- When Login form shows up, images are called with URL http://<OAM_FQ_HOSTNAME>:<OAM_PORT>/oam/server/images/image.gif
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document