OAM 22.214.171.124.0 IIS WebGate Windows 2012 R2 Simple or Cert Mode Not Able To Connect To OAM Server
(Doc ID 2015813.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Access Manager - Version 126.96.36.199.2 and later
COREid Access - Version 10.1.4.3.0 to 10.1.4.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Known issue - This problem one is IIS WebGate installed on Windows 2012 R2 (started since MS Patch released in Apr 2014)
- WebGate installer used: ofm_webgates_iis_generic_188.8.131.52.0_disk1_1of1.zip. In the readme file that comes with the WebGate installer - read the readme_Webgate_IIS_11gR2PS2.html , at the bottom of the file, it says:
- There is a typo in the message. It should be Microsoft KB2919355.
- This is addressed in <Bug:21129508> - MICROSOFT PATCH BREAKS THE IIS WEBSERVER/OAM WEBGATEIIS 8.5 SIMPLE/CERT MODE
- When trying to install the WebGate on IIS 8.5 Server, it fails with error below:
"The AccessGate is unable to contact any Access Servers."
- Several other OAM 11g IIS WebGates installed on IIS 7 on Windows 2008 work fine.
- Issue is also reproted with OAM 10.1.4.3 ISAPI webgate on Windows 2012. <Bug:18700963> - 10G IIS WEBGATE FOR IIS 8/8.5 ON WINDOWS 2012 R2 NOT WORKING IN SIMPLE/CERT MODE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document