OHS 12c With WLS And ORDS 3.0 -> APEX Uses Wrong URL When Redirecting For OAM Authentication
(Doc ID 2016672.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle REST Data Services - Version 3.0.0 and later
Oracle Application Express (APEX) - Version 5.0.0.00.31 and later
Oracle Database Exadata Cloud Machine - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Exadata Express Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Oracle Database Cloud Exadata Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ORDS 3.0 calling APEX 5.0 with the follow topology:
OHS 12c -> WLS/ORDS 3.0 -> APEX 5.0 application with OAM authentication.
When calling an APEX URL a Blank screen displays.
URL not found calling OAM for authentication then Blank page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure an OHS 12c to serve as the front end (with no mod pl_sql).
2. Make pertinent changes on the OHS to redirect to WLS/ORDS.
3. Implement authentication using OAM for your APEX application.
4. Call the APEX application and a blank screen gets displayed. When checking HTTP Headers this is seen:
* NOTE the "-1" for the port.
Changing this URL to:
* Changing the port to the correct SSL works.
Implementing integration of APEX/OAM using ORDS/WLS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document