Support Information for Oracle WebLogic Server and Oracle Fusion Middleware Running in Docker Containers
(Doc ID 2017945.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle WebLogic Server - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 12c]
Oracle Fusion Middleware - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 12c]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Certified Docker Containers
Oracle has certified the use of Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Coherence, and Oracle Fusion Middleware products running in Docker containers. For details on all the specific certified configurations, please consult Oracle certification information provided at: https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/middleware/ias/oracleas-supported-virtualization-089265.html .
The certification information provided indicates host operating system versions and kernel versions that have been certified. Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Coherence and Oracle Fusion Middleware products are certified running in Docker containers including these Linux versions (which this note refers to as "certified Docker containers"), and running these certified Docker containers on the host operating systems indicated, including specific Oracle Linux and Red Hat Linux versions. See the link above for details.
- If you are looking for WLS certification on Kubernetes see: <Note 2349228.1> WebLogic Server Certification on Kubernetes
- If you are looking for Coherence certification on Kubernetes see: <Note 2571513.1> Oracle Coherence Certification on Kubernetes.
- Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is certified and available on Docker containers beginning with the 12.1.3 release.
- Oracle Coherence 12c is certified and available on Docker containers beginning with the 220.127.116.11.3 release.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 12c Release 2 Infrastructure is certified and available on Docker containers beginning with the 18.104.22.168 release.
- Unless otherwise specified, all Oracle WebLogic Server, Oracle Coherence, and Oracle Fusion Middleware Infrastructure Docker containers listed below are certified and supported for development, testing and production usage.
- The other Oracle Fusion Middleware Docker containers listed below are certified for development and testing usage only. They are not certified for production usage. For more information see this section of the virtualization page at https://www.oracle.com/middleware/technologies/ias/oracleas-supported-virtualization.html#wls1221supportfordockercontainers .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
Details Certified Docker Containers Actions GitHub and Docker Samples Downloads References Oracle Support Assistance Contacts References My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.