Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle SOA Suite - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, BPEL Service Engine
After correcting the cause of a batch of messages being in MSG_ERROR state, when resubmitting one of the messages only one message in the batch is moved to MSG_COMPLETE. The other messages remain in MSG_ERROR state.
All messages in the batch should move to MSG_COMPLETE under the circumstances, especially since the wire message payload contains all messages.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Apply the fix for bug 14813522.
2) Schedule a batch to run every minute for an outbound agreement.
3) Send 3 outbound messages to will go to MSG_ERROR state. For example, when sending to an FTP server using an invalid password.
4) Query B2B Console -> Reports -> Business Message immediately after enqueuing the messages to see them all in MSG_WAIT_BATCH state.
5) Wait 1 minute and see the state of all messages changed to MSG_ERROR.
6) Wait several minutes for the delivery channel retry count to be exhausted, if configured.
7) Correct the error condition.
8) Select one of the messages in the Business Message report and click 'Resubmit Wire Message'.
9) Query B2B Console -> Reports -> Business Message and only one message in the batch is in MSG_COMPLETE state. The others are still in MSG_ERROR state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms