Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle OpenSSO - Version 8.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : OpenSSO Policy Agent 3.0-05
When accessing a resource protected by OpenSSO Policy Agent 3.0-05 for OHS server, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Install OpenSSO Policy Agent 3.0-05 for OHS sever
2. Configure OpenSSO server to use SSL
3. import the root CA of the OpenSSO server certificate into OpenSSO Policy Agent's cert db.
4. Access the resource protected by the Policy Agent.
5. You see the message as "Access denied" in the browser and the policy agent logs show NSPR related errors.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms