System Has Removed Users From OIA Roles After Making 2 Changes to the Role
Last updated on NOVEMBER 09, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Identity Analytics - Version 188.8.131.52.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This is caused when someone adds a new policy to the template, saves the version (note does NOT send for approval), then adds another policy to the version and saves then send for approval.
This removes all users from the template.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps on OIA 184.108.40.206.3:
2. Assigned few users to the role
3. Send for approval and get approve it
4. Add a new policy to the role and save
5. Check users (they should be there)
6. Add a new policy to the role and save
7. Check the users (they still there)
8. Send for approval
9. Check the users tab and you see all users are removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms