Folio Element Info Name Attribute That Was Changed Reverts Back to Old Name After Archiving
(Doc ID 2024445.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle WebCenter Content - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An item is added to a folio. In the folio, the Name attribute of the Element Info for the item is changed and the folio is saved.
The item that was added to the folio is exported out and imported back in through Archiver.
After this, the folio shows that the Name attribute of the Element Info for the item has reverted back to its original value.
This also happens when replicating items from one system to another. When that is done, any of the Name attributes that were changed are not reflected on the new server.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new advanced folio (no template used).
- Right-click on the Folio Root and select Insert Item by Search. Do a search and select any item.
- Add the item to the folio.
- In the Element Info for the item, change the Name attribute to any new value.
- Save the folio and check it in.
- Expand The folio Element Info for the item to verify the name is still the new changed value.
- Create a new archive.
- Set the export query in the archive to the Content ID of the content item that was added to the folio.
- Export the archive.
- Import the archive back in.
- Refresh the folio. Expand The folio Element Info for the item to see that the name has been reverted back to its original value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document